Sunday, November 25, 2007

Packed up and off in style!

Finally, after being on the go non-stop for the last few weeks, I have made it to the airport in one piece, bags all packed (thanks Christine for telling me what not to take, but I snuck in a couple more pairs of underwear just in case!). I am currently supping a bucket full of champagne courtesy of the Emirates' lounge. Business class is definitely the way forward - express check-in and fast track through security means that the process at Heathrow was pretty painless. No more goat class for me!

I eventually packed up my boxes at work yesterday. It wasn't until I left the office when I felt quite sad and it dawned on me that I am leaving London. I am looking forward to my new life up North with Vernon and let's hope that Manchester lives up to its reputation. First and foremost, though I have a great trip coming up and I am starting to fill really excited. For those of you who haven't yet been bored to death of my itinerary, I'm now off to Singapore (via Dubai), where the shops await!

I am signing off now before the screen starts to get blurred - that champagne is really good...and I haven't even boarded the plane yet!

No comments: